The Brother CS6000i Sew Advance Sew Affordable 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine is a very
affordable and flexible sewing machine that can be used for many different purposes from crafting and quilting to home decoration. It is computerized and lightweight and has 7 styles of one step auto-sizing buttonholes and 60 built-in stitches.
Some of its most beneficial features that we have gleaned from the product description include how easy the machine is to use, its quickset drop-in bobbin and thread cutter, and the helpful LCD panel that is used to program the machine.
These machines are available on Amazon at over 62 % discount. Click this link to avail of the huge discount and post purchase rebate of $ 15 and get free shipping.
Some of the important features of Brother CS6000i Sew Advance Sew Affordable 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine are
- You will really like this product if you are looking for a sewing machine that makes threading needles very easy.
- The automatic needle threader works very effectively and the bobbin winds easily.
- It is aesthetically pleasing,
- You can control the speed of the machine
- It is lightweight,
- It is quite affordable.
- Computerized stitch selection on LCD screen
- 110-volt machine operated with either foot pedal or 1-touch button
Here is what one of the owners of this machine had to say
This machine represents the most incredible value-for-money on the market today. It is very, very easy to use, and the manual is exceptionally helpful. It comes with every foot and accessory you could ever possibly need. In fact, there is nothing more you can buy for it.(Plain J)